August 19, 2007

Turning socks upside down and inside out

I was intrigued by Clara's review of Cat Bordhi's new sock book, intrigued enough to really want to get my hands on it, and quickly! Amazon was crawling with a 4- to 6-week wait, but BMFA had it in stock. I've been thumbing through the book for the last two days, and am mesmerized by Cat's ideas and creativity. What a clearly written and beautifully presented book! There is so much in my queue that needs to be knitted before anything in this book, but I can't wait to give these gems a try. Has anyone started a project from this book?

1 comment:

Mikki said...

I've started knitting those socks. They're gorgeous!! Perfect fit is possible with Cat's methods. Definitely cast on now if you have not already.

Side note: RSC kit? still waiting, too. ;)