December 8, 2006

Books or yarn, yarn or books?

My only regret in having learned to knit is that my knitting seriously cuts in to my reading time. My daughters have both commented on that fact, which is encouraging, since it means that they actually do pay attention to me once in awhile! It has also not gone unobserved that many of the titles I bury my nose in these days are knitting books.

Before you suggest audiobooks...can't read, err, listen to 'em without feeling nauseous.

The books waiting to be read? Take a gander:
Absurdistan: A Novel
The Uses of Enchantment: A Novel
Mayflower: A Story of Courage, Community, and War
Intuition
Digging to America
and many more.

What to do? No idea. But apparently I am a dedicated reader, even though I am neglecting my tower of books.
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Book Snob
Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Literate Good Citizen
Non-Reader
Fad Reader
Create Your Own Quiz

I found this at chappysmom

No comments: